My July Playlist

Is it just me, or do you also change your Spotify lists completely according to the seasons? Pretty much all year around my Spotify consists of moody, artistic, instrumental piece and eclectic songs. But now, when summer has (finally) arrived, those colourful and happy songs tend to sneak into my playlists.

Since it's the middle of July already, I thought I'd share with you some of the songs I've been listening to this month, and definitely gonna take with me throughout the summer months. My absolute favourite song on this little list must be either Let it Happen by Tame Impala, or The Kooks' song Sweet Emotion. Both of them has been in my earphones on repeat for days, and they are the perfect songs to keep me going in the morning, at the gym or dancing with a drink in my hand. So if you only have time to listen to two songs, you know which ones I'd choose!

5 kommentarer

  1. Your playlist sounds really good, I'm familar with the sky full of stars song. I love it, Coldplay just has such good music.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. They have! Coldplay always tend to sneak into my list of favourites :)

      Radera
  2. Completely adoring how you've displayed this playlist, it looks so pretty! I only recognise a handful of your suggestions, so thanks for the inspiration :)

    aglassofice.com
    x

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you darling! I hope you get some time to listen to the ones you haven't heard before :)

      Radera
  3. Nice post💞Thanks for sharing!!

    Take a look at my blog if you want and don't miss my latest post.
    Top Style With More Style With Scarves

    SvaraRadera

Latest Instagrams

© thatsellen. Design by Fearne.