4 Series to Binge Watch this Summer

I'd say I'm a professional when it comes to watching series. Once I start I can't seem to stop watching - instead, I tend to finish a season per week. The weather in Sweden hasn't been the best since I moved back home, and it looks like it's gonna stay this way. So watching series, drink tea and eat chocolate like it's winter all over again seems like my go-to summer plan.

I figured I might not be the only one who watches series faster than a marathon runner can run, and so I though I'd share some of my favourites with you, so that you have something to watch when your current favourite is finished! So, from me (the master of binge watching) to you - here are five of my favourite series that you should binge watch this summer.

Love Sick
If you're in need of a funny, heart warming and relatable series, you should definitely stock up on chocolate and popcorn and start watching Love Sick. It's one of those series that you just have to watch another episode of because they're only 30 minutes long and there's nothing else to do, right? This one made me laugh uncontrollably, cringe, laugh a bit more and then burst out in tears.

Game of Thrones
With season 7 coming up on the 16th of June, why not do a bit of a recap and rewatch a season or two? And this is when I assume that everyone has seen Game of Thrones... If you haven't seen it yet, you better start now! I can assure you that you have a lot of thrilling drama, love affairs, plot twists and deaths (quite a few of those actually) to look forward to.

Orange is the new Black
Strong women, interesting characters and never ending drama is what Orange is the new Black is, from beginning to end. Just like Love Sick, this one is the perfect combination of fun and sad, making me laugh one second and cry the next. It's a series that plays on emotions so much that I can't remember an episode where I haven't shed a tear or two. 

Peaky Blinders
Let's be honest, who doesn't like handsome, dangerous men and strong independent women combined with a lot of drama and British accents? Thought so! This series did not only make me question why I'm not a notorious gang member in 1919's Birmingham, but it also made me obsess over the 20's men's fashion more than ever before. It's the ultimate combination for anyone with a love for both action and fashion!


Other series you just have to watch are:
Cuckoo
Suits
Mad Men
Line of Duty
Sherlock

What's your favourite series? Leave a comment below and tell me, I'm always in need of tips! x

13 kommentarer

  1. I'm actually watching The Office as I type this! haha But my favorite show on Netflix is One Tree Hill, but I'll have to check out the ones you've listed

    SvaraRadera
  2. Now I got more recommendations for what to binge watch. Thank you!
    http://sugarcoatedbears.blogspot.com/

    SvaraRadera
  3. I have been catching up on the newsperson of Orange Is The New Black and I am hooked!!

    Bernice | https://www.bunnybernice.com/single-post/2017/07/04/Gift-Guide-for-your-Bridal-Party-Customised-Compact-Mirrors-and-More

    SvaraRadera
  4. I watched all these show except for Peaky Blinders, right now I'm watching this very mundane show called "Terrace House" because there's so much buzz about it, even Dazed Digital wrote a piece about it. And OMG, I got hook! LOL

    xx Alyssa // STYLE VANITY

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. You have to watch Peaky Blinders, definitely my favourite of the four! And I've heard about that series, I think I might have to give it a go... :)

      Radera
  5. I can't wait to finally watch the new GOT series.
    Thank you for this post, I didn't know the first and last series,
    so there are some new cool series to watch while waiting for Game of thrones :D

    with love your AMELY ROSE

    SvaraRadera
  6. Love GOT and Orange is the new black!! Great reviews!!
    xx
    Mónica Sors
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS
    NEW POST: ROMPER & ICE CREAM IN LA

    SvaraRadera
  7. Lovesick sounds interesting, and I've been meaning to start watching Peaky Blinders. Thanks for the reminder!

    amberelb.com

    SvaraRadera
  8. I love binge watching series! GoT is amazing!

    Have an awesome day!
    xx, Kris
    https://dreamingofpink.wordpress.com

    SvaraRadera
  9. I love this post so much, I'm always on the lookout for TV recommendations so thank you so much for this little list!

    SHAKIRA / SHAKIRA SACKS

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. No worries! Same here, so I though I'd share my favourites to help people like us out haha :)

      Radera
  10. Whyyyy have I not yet got around to watching Orange is the New Black?! Definitely on my to-see list. Right now, I'm obsessed with Riviera - both because of the storyline, as well as the drop dead gorgeous scenery!!

    aglassofice.com
    x

    SvaraRadera
  11. I've been wanting to watch Lovesick for so long! I might just have to join everyone else and give it a go :)

    www.faux-silk.com

    SvaraRadera

Latest Instagrams

© thatsellen. Design by Fearne.