Banana Chocolate Oatmeal

Oatmeal has been my go-to breakfast for so so long now. It's the perfect way to start off the day, whether school, work, going to the gym or just staying in bed is on the schedule. It fills me up and makes me stay on track until lunchtime. I've written about two of my favourite oatmeal combinations before, Berry Oatmeal and Apple Oatmeal. My current favourite, which I thought I'd share with you today, is a chocolate oatmeal with banana. How delicious?!

It's a very easy recipe that you can quickly throw together in the morning. Simply combine the oats, flax seeds and salt in a pan with one decilitre of Chocolate Almond Milk (or any other chocolate plant based milk) and two decilitres of water. When it's almost done, I add half a mushed banana, before serving it and topping it off with the other half. I usually enjoy my porridge with some almond milk and a cup of green tea!

2 kommentarer

  1. Oh wow, how had I not thought of trying this combination before? It looks and sounds delicious! Mmm, chocolate...

    aglassofice.com
    x

    SvaraRadera
  2. Oh that looks super delicious darling
    {Thanks for share~
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    SvaraRadera

Latest Instagrams

© thatsellen. Design by Fearne.