Passion For Pink

As the sometimes stereotypical girl I am, I've fallen back into loving pink. That has become very obvious the last six months. Not only have I incorporated the colour in my room and wardrobe, but it's the most commonly used colour in all my creative projects. I have to admit that I've probably become a little obsessed, but then it's not the worst kind of obsession one could have (I think?). As one of my last projects for my Creative Visual Communication class at London College of Fashion, I made an entire presentation on the colour. Thus, I thought I'd share some of the pictures with you, and hopefully there's someone else out there who loves pink just as much as me and will appreciate this post!
I'm sure I'm not the only one who sometimes (always*) dream about living in a pink house with pink doors and pink interior. Or am I?

2 kommentarer

  1. I definitely dream about living in an all pink world sometimes, there is something about the colour pink that is so light and fun and gorgeous. I especially love baby pink and those dusty pinks. Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing, love this post! Xx

    ALittleKiran | Bloglovin

    SvaraRadera
  2. the standard pantone pink is so amazing! ♥

    Claudia, xx
    www.thewhiteprint.blogspot.com

    SvaraRadera

Latest Instagrams

© thatsellen. Design by Fearne.