Minimalistic Everyday Makeup in 6 Steps

It's the last month of uni for me before christmas break. Can you believe it? Time has passed so fast! Even though I'm super excited for Christmas, I'm aware of the fact that I still have a lot to do. Uni has literally taken over my life, but I'm not complaining. I study pretty much all the time when I'm not sleeping, which means that I don't have that much time in the morning to get ready. I'm sure I'm not the only one having to stress a bit in the morning, and so I thought I'd make it easier for a few of you by giving you my secrets to achieve the perfect, simple everyday makeup look that takes no time at all!
1. Conceal
My concealer is literally my best friend! I always have some redness around my nose and on my chin, and aways suffers from under eye circles when I've had too little sleep. The solution? The Kat Von D Lock It Conceaer in L3 Warm. I cover pretty much my entire face with this (forehead, under my eyes, around my nose and on my chin) and it's extremely pigmented. A little goes a long way! I usually apply it with a damp beauty blender.

2. Set that concealer
Step two has to be powder. I'm using my trusty Kat Von D Shade and Light palette to set my concealer and highlight under the eyes.

3. Time to contour!
Using the same palette, I contour my cheekbones, forehead and chin using a Real Techniques Contour Brush.

4. Eyebrows
My second best friend is my Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Medium Brown. If you've followed my blog for a while now you will have noticed that this is the only product that gives me the kind of brows I want. I've tried other products, but you'll always find me going back for this one.

5. Coat those lashes!
My latest addition to my makeup collection is the Too Faced Roller Lash Mascara. I've been using Maybelline The Rocket for years and years and though it was time for something new. This Too Faced mascara is definitely a new favourite! My lashes stay voluminous all day and even though it's not water proof it stays on my lashes instead of sliding down onto my face as some mascaras tend to do.

6. Finish with the cheeks
I always finish with blusher, and it's always the same one: Frosted Rose by Bourjois!

7 kommentarer

  1. I love that Benefit mascara so much!
    xx
    Karolina
    http://ezerskyte.blogspot.co.uk/

    SvaraRadera
  2. Getting ready quickly is a must when you have school in the morning! ;)
    Can't believe we are already talking about Christmas too...

    Laura | http://www.furiouslychic.ch/

    SvaraRadera
  3. I've got to keep this in mind! It seems simple enough, and you look lovely!

    Amber | y a c h t s m a a n

    SvaraRadera
  4. Your daily makeup routine is so gorgeous; fresh, clean and natural :) We're going to have to share concealer as our best friend though haha, it's such a lifesaver!

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice x

    SvaraRadera
  5. Everyone talks about the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz. I have yet to try!

    http://www.myclusterofthoughts.com/

    SvaraRadera
  6. That kat von d palette sounds awesome.

    www.themakeupaficionado.com

    SvaraRadera

Latest Instagrams

© thatsellen. Design by Fearne.