Autumn Cravings: The Teddy Fur

Autumn is here to stay now. The weather has been changing dramatically here in London the last weeks; from 8 to 18 degrees celsius in a day! Personally I prefer the colder seasons, with all the layering, cosy knits and chunky boots. This Autumn it's time to buy myself a new jacket! I've been using the same black faux fur for two years now, and it's definitely starting to look a bit too worn. I'm probably gonna stick with the fur theme though, but this time I'm considering going with a teddy fur. Ever since I saw a girl on the tube a few days ago wearing a similar camel jacket like the one above, I've been obsessed. So, now I'm on a hunt for the perfect, oversized teddy jacket. Wish me luck!
Pictures from Pinterest

Skicka en kommentar

Latest Instagrams

© thatsellen. Design by Fearne.