New In: Make Up Forever Gentle Milk Cleanser

As I've mentioned in previous posts, my skin has decided to go a bit crazy for the last few weeks. One day it's super oily, the next it's dry, the third it's a bit of both. Ugh! It's so annoying not knowing what your skin is going to be like during the day, since it's the canvas of your makeup. Should I go for a moisturising foundation? Powder or no powder? You probably know what I'm talking about.

Since I moved to London I've had to update my skincare routine from the beginning. New cleansers, moisturisers and toners, everything to make my skin feel as clean and healthy as it used to. So, my latest addition on the shelf is the Make Up Forever Gentle Milk Moisturising cleanser (quite a mouthful, I know). I Picked it up whilst visiting the Make Up Forever flagship store in Paris, and so far it's really good. It cleanses the face really well and leaves it moisturised without that sticky feeling that I've found some moisturising cleaners have. Hopefully this one will help my skin in the right direction!

2 kommentarer

  1. what a lovely post my dear
    your style is so amazing and inspiring
    such a lovely item review
    the cleanser sounds really good

    with love your AMELY ROSE

    SvaraRadera
  2. I HATEEEEEE when my coments don't got through for some reason arghhh. Anyway I was saying this seems like a great product and that ive never used a cleanser before. I always use wet wipes, water and soap and nivea, I don't really wear make up anyway.. Thank you so much for sharing this with us.. :-) Have a lovely day! Visit me whenever you have time www.its-dominica.blogspot.co.uk kisses Dominica! xXx

    SvaraRadera

Latest Instagrams

© thatsellen. Design by Fearne.