My Autumn Playlist


When the leaves start changing colour, the air gets cooler and you have to put on a scarf in the morning, that's when you know autumn has finally arrived. For me, autumn also means I'll get hit by a cold (I've suffered from one in a week now), but autumn still stays on my list of favourite things. Tea, walks in the park and good music! Well, good music exists all year round, but for me, autumn just brings that feeling of coziness which makes me appreciate music so much more. That's why I've decided to share with you some of my current favourites to listen to when I take my walks in the park amongst joggers and yellow leaves. Of course I had to include not only one but two of Bon Iver's new songs. What's there not to love about their new album? I hope you find something you like on the list!

2 kommentarer

  1. Love this, it comes in very very handy. I've been needing some new music inspiration!

    landofpermanentbliss.blogspot.com.br

    SvaraRadera
  2. This is such an interesting post, I don't think I've ever come across one like this before, apart from the odd song in a monthly favourites, I'll have to give them a listen x

    http://fashionsfault.blogspot.co.uk

    SvaraRadera

Latest Instagrams

© thatsellen. Design by Fearne.