Check your beauty products with COSDNA

Last weeks PR lecture brought us into the subject of beauty. After discussing back and forth about beauty PR, plastic surgery and makeup, our lecturer gave us a tip: COSDNA. COSDNA is an online makeup and beauty dictionary sort of, where you can type in any of your products and it'll give you a full list of what ingredients are in them, what they do and how good or bad they are for your skin. I've always tried to think about what it is I put on my face, but sometimes I just get too excited over a new foundation or dry shampoo and don't really think about what might actually be in them.

As I mentioned in my previous post, my skin has been fighting with me since I moved to London about a month ago. Thus, I find it extra important to put only good things on my face! I'm gonna try to make it a habit to check all of the products I want to buy, before I actually buy them. You should too!

1 kommentar

  1. if you like cosdna, you should check another website called skincarisma.com, it's kind of like a upgraded version with some good tools to check your cosmetics. But you should ask your lecturer to confirm its reliable!

    SvaraRadera

Latest Instagrams

© thatsellen. Design by Fearne.