A well needed trip to Kenwood House

On Thursday my Fashion History and Artefact class took me out to Kenwood House at Hampstead Heath. A much needed break from the city pulse! Our teacher guided us through the beautiful rooms in the big house, and then took us to look at the beautiful view of London. It felt so good to be out of the city, if only for a few hours. I knew UNI would be stressful, but I'm currently feeling like I'm working and working and there's still more to do. The calm of getting away from the traffic and finally be able to breath fresh air and hear the birds sing did so much good. So did the afternoon tea we had in the restaurant after class. Taking a break from everything over a cup of Earl Grey tea definitely helped!
Luckily I'm on a break, which means there's more time for me to study, but it also means that I'm going to Paris on Wednesday! I've decided to leve all my work at home during our five days in Paris, and only to focus on drinking coffee, eat croissants and do nothing. It'll also be a great opportunity for me to get some nice content for you guys. Can't wait!

3 kommentarer

  1. These two photos are gorgeous! It must have been quite the breath of fresh air!

    Amber | y a c h t s m a a n

    SvaraRadera
  2. I can imagine how refreshing it was to take a break from the norm and get some fresh air at this place :) And I hope you have an incredible time in Paris Ellen!

    aglassofice.com
    x

    SvaraRadera
  3. I'm glad you took a a little break! The ceiling looks amazing! :) xx

    SvaraRadera

Latest Instagrams

© thatsellen. Design by Fearne.