A typical morning + what I've been up to

This morning started like usual; oatmeal with fruit, a big glass of water and homework. As some of you might have noticed, I've been away from the blog for awhile. I've had to spend my days and nights studying, which sadly means that the blog has been left behind for a bit. Since I'm doing what I love, I don't really mind spending my time doing research, taking notes and watching fashion week shows every single night. I love it, but I also love blogging, and I'm gonna do everything I can to continue doing it on a weekly basis!

To kickstart my day, I usually start off with a big bowl of oatmeal. It's a quick and healthy breakfast, which keeps me full for long. Personally, I love to star my days with carbs. It gives me the energy I need throughout my busy day!

6 kommentarer

  1. So colourful!
    And looks yummy too!
    Good luck with studying!

    Laura | http://furiouslychic.blogspot.ch/

    SvaraRadera
  2. Wonderful post! That breakfast sounds awesome.

    www.themakeupaficionado.com

    SvaraRadera
  3. This looks very cosy! xx Enjoy studying but dont forget to have a nice break from everything xx

    www.hairwonderfulday.com

    SvaraRadera
  4. I always just grab a piece of toast when I'm in a rush but on my days off from uni I like to make more of an effort and have dippy eggs! This looks delicious! xxx
    http://www.samanthafrances.co.uk

    SvaraRadera

Latest Instagrams

© thatsellen. Design by Fearne.