Portobello Road Market

Yesterday me and my roomie took the tube to Notting Hill and the Portobello Road Market. Portobello Road Market is a place I've heard lots of good things about, so it felt like the perfect place to start the exploration of our new city. The streets were full of cute stands selling flowers, clothes, food, books and lots of other interesting things.


For lunch I had a veggie burger at one of the restaurants along the street. We had planned to get something from any of the stands, but when lunchtime came the rain had already started pouring down and we took shelter inside a restaurant instead.
If you're like me and love small, quirky vintage shops and local food you will love Portobello Road Market!

8 kommentarer

  1. I love Portobello Market! There is so much to see there.

    LUXESSED

    SvaraRadera
  2. How exciting to be exploring your new home city! I hope you're settling in well; it certainly looks like it :)

    aglassofice.com
    x

    SvaraRadera
  3. These pictures are amazing! I love your outfit,

    Fowzia|Crazyties

    xoxo

    SvaraRadera
  4. oOoo the flowers looks really pretty!!

    Tina
    www.justatinabit.com

    SvaraRadera
  5. Lovely pictures, it looks like you had a good time. The flowers are beautiful, and the burger looks so delicious. :)
    xo
    Sauniya | Find Your Bliss

    SvaraRadera
  6. Ah I loved going to Portobello Market, these pictures bring back so many good memories of the last time I was there.

    www.thesundaymode.com

    SvaraRadera

Latest Instagrams

© thatsellen. Design by Fearne.