Easy Mushroom Couscous Salad

Salad lunches is one of the quickest, easiest dishes to make when you're in a hurry or just too hungry to cook something. I always tend to pack a salad in a tupperware instead of buying lunch at uni, since it takes no time to prepare in the morning and stays fresh all day. This particular salad is made out of pretty much everything we had in the fridge, and oh how yummy it was!

2 dl couscous
lettuce
spinach
1 dl peas
1 dl chickpeas
1 tomato
4 asparagus
5 mushrooms
salt and pepper

I started off by preparing my couscous. While it was doing it's own thing, I fried off the mushrooms and asparagus in some oil and garlic salt and put the peas in some boiling water. When that was done, I threw it all together and topped it off with some salt, pepper and olive oil. Done!

2 kommentarer

  1. This sounds delicious! I love couscous xx
    www.britishmermaid.com

    SvaraRadera
  2. This both looks and sounds delicious - anything with mushroom in usually gets a thumbs up from me! :)

    aglassofice.com
    x

    SvaraRadera

Latest Instagrams

© thatsellen. Design by Fearne.