A new Addition to my Makeup Routine

Since moving to London I've had to pick up a few bits and pieces along the way. Some which I forgot at home, some which I've always needed and some which I just want to have. Mac Prep + Prime Fix+ is something I've both wanted and needed for quite a while now, so when I walked past the Mac store at Carnaby Street a few days ago I decided to go in and get it.
I've been using it every day since I bought it and it really makes a difference. I spray some on my beauty blender when applying foundation and concealer and also use it as a finishing spray at the end.  It makes my makeup look less powdery and more natural and it makes it last for so much longer. I've found that London isn't the best place to be if you want your makeup to last, especially not now when it's super hot and taking the tube feels like stepping into a sauna. Luckily the Fix+ spray has helped my makeup surviving through the day, and for that I'm forever grateful!

Skicka en kommentar

Latest Instagrams

© thatsellen. Design by Fearne.