The Loveliest Chocolate Shop in Paris - Book Review

"The really weird thing about it was that although I knew instantly that something was wrong - very, very wrong, something sharp, something very serious, an insult to my entire body - I shouldn't stop laughing. Laughing hysterically.
I was lying there, covered - drenched - in spilled melted chocolate and I couldn't stop giggling. There were other faces now, looking down on me; come I was sure I even recognised. They weren't laughing. They all looked very serious in fact. This somehow struck me as even funnier and set me off again."

After reading half a page, I knew I would love this book (and I was right). This hilarious book has made me laugh pretty much every single page. The Loveliest Chocolate Shop in Paris is not the kind of book I typically go for, I'm more interested in the crime and fantasy novels, but I still found myself reaching for this one.

If you're looking for a fun, easy read, then I'm sure you're going to like this one since it's a real page-turner!

2 kommentarer

  1. I also tend to lean more towards crime, though there's no denying how refreshing a funny book can be! Thanks for the recommendation :)

    aglassofice.com
    x

    SvaraRadera
  2. This looks like a lovely book. I'm adding it to my read list immediately! Thanks for the recommendation!

    Amber | y a c h t s m a a n

    SvaraRadera

Latest Instagrams

© thatsellen. Design by Fearne.