Q&A - A Quick Update

What am I currently doing?
Everything, and yet it seems like I get nothing done. I work, sleep, and do things that take time away from what I really want to be doing: blogging, photography, spending time doing creative stuff and hang out with my friends.

What am I wearing?
Pyjamas, my work uniform or bootcut jeans with a black t-shirt, white converse and green bomber.

What am I listening to?
Anything that will get me through my workout at the gym!

Current cravings?
Chocolate, avocado, new shoes and the perfect pink faux fur jacket. I recently started following Charlotte Simone on Instagram and her jackets are to die for!

Most recent purchase?
Moving out stuff (sheets, towels...) and my new MacBook Pro!

Skicka en kommentar

Latest Instagrams

© thatsellen. Design by Fearne.