My New Makeup Favourite: The Clinique Superpowder

The new favourite in my makeup bag is the Superpower Double Face Makeup from Clinique. One of my best friends has been living for this product, but I've never really gotten into the hype; until now. It's an extremely mattifying, high coverage product which easily applies with either a brush or the makeup sponge that comes with it. I'm quite fair, so number 07 matte neutral (MF-N),which is the one I have, is a perfect match!
My new go-to quick every day look for a perfect, flawless base is easier than ever before! Using the Maybeline Fit Me concealer, I cover my under eye circles and any imperfections I have before swiping the powder all over my face using the Real Techniques powder brush. Lastly, I use the makeup sponge to give my under eyes and imperfections an extra covering layer of powder. It lasts longer than any other powder I've ever used, and is easily touched up on the go using the sponge. Saying this makes me feel a bit like a TV commercial, but this product is definitely coming with me wherever I go!

2 kommentarer

  1. I have never tried any Clinique powder - it looks great though.

    LUXESSED

    SvaraRadera

Latest Instagrams

© thatsellen. Design by Fearne.