I moved to London!

I'm here, It's surreal, I live here now. I came to London a few days ago and I finally feel a bit settled down. I've met my roommate, gotten our room organised and had my first day of school. I still feel a bit like a tourist, probably since I'm not that familiar with the tube and traffic yet, but I'm sure it'll feel more real in a week or two when school has started for real.
It's currently super hot in London and it feel more like being in the riviera than England, but I'm ok with that. Warm mornings and picnics in the park isn't something I can complain about!

6 kommentarer

  1. How exciting, congratulations on the move!

    Amber | y a c h t s m a a n

    SvaraRadera
  2. Congrats on your move! We've lived in London our whole lives and can definitely say that living here has its perks :)
    Feel free to check out our latest post x
    LOOK LOVE WEAR

    SvaraRadera
  3. This is such a wonderful post! Have a nice day:)

    irenethayer.com

    SvaraRadera
  4. Yaay so happy for you!! Actually I'm moving to London in two weeks too! :))
    Simimaus

    SvaraRadera
  5. So cool that you get to live in London. I lived there for more than five years and I had a wonderful time there. Hope you will enjoyed it as much!

    LUXESSED

    SvaraRadera

Latest Instagrams

© thatsellen. Design by Fearne.