Endless love for Loafers

I always tend to picture the perfect outfit with a black pair of loafers on my feet. I've always loved how smart and chic but yet casual they look. I own a very uncomfortable but pretty pair of loafers, which I love but can't spend more than a few hours walking in without getting blisters. I suppose that's the always returning problem with loafers, but I just can't stop loving them! The current obsession is the loafers with ankle straps. Many of us know them from the Chanel Spring 2015 ready-to-wear fashion show (upper right), but ever since then the ankle strap can be found on loafers in every price range. Lucky us!

2 kommentarer

  1. I love the loafers with the ankle straps! I want a pair like these.

    LUXESSED

    SvaraRadera
  2. Lovely options, I'm dying for buying some <3

    www.heresometimes.com

    SvaraRadera

Latest Instagrams

© thatsellen. Design by Fearne.