Summer in the South of Sweden

Unintentionally, I've been away from the blog for a few days. I didn't mean to, but it happened. I've had a few days off from work which I instead spent with two good friends in the south of Sweden. Real Swedish summer is finally here! Super hot days, late nights (because the sun pretty much never sets) and good food with good friends. I simply didn't have time to blog, sorry.
I live in the middle of Sweden in a city called Örebro. It's a nice place, but as a fan of the sea, it's not really ideal for me. I love beaches, swimming in the ocean and the architecture that south of Sweden has.
Even though I didn't blog I had time to Instagram (I always do). The pictures in this post are from my Instagram, so make sure to follow me (@ellendahlstrom) on there!

1 kommentar

  1. Spending warm days in the south of Sweden sounds heavenly! I don't blame you for not blogging while away, I often do the same to ensure 'living in the moment' :) Gorgeous snaps, by the way.

    aglassofice.com
    x

    SvaraRadera

Latest Instagrams

© thatsellen. Design by Fearne.