My new H&M babies

A friend and I took a look in a few stores a few days ago. I had my mind set on not buying anything since I'm trying to save as much money as possible for my move to London, but as we browsed the shoes and accessories section in H&M I stumbled across these shoes and I immediately fell in love. I'm a sucker for shoes, especially the ones with a chunky heel that's easy to walk in, and these ones are right up my alley. They're super easy to walk in and I feel comfortable wearing them even though I'm 5'10 and not usually comfortable with wearing heels. If you're looking for a comfortable heel that goes just as well with jeans and a t-shirt as a bodycon dress then these are what you've been looking for!

5 kommentarer

  1. They look so beaut, im always a sucker for H&M shoes, chunky heels are so perf!

    Dana
    fashiondew.co.uk

    SvaraRadera
  2. love the shoes very versatile and stylish, great choice <3

    Capturing Life Memoirs | aimeebustillo.blogspot.com

    SvaraRadera
  3. They look so pretty! thanks for sharing:) Do you want to support each others blog by following each other? Please let me know so I can follow you right back:)

    xoxo
    www.theclosetelf.com

    SvaraRadera
  4. I am just a girl living a big dream in this small world; I am a fashion, beauty, & lifestyle blogger. This blog is to inspire, give suggestions, and have fun with what I share. I also want such more post here. Have a good day for all.
    Thanks
    Linda
    best birthday present
    best gift ideas for girlfriend
    cheap christmas gift ideas
    best toddler shoes
    clothing styles

    SvaraRadera

Latest Instagrams

© thatsellen. Design by Fearne.