My Great Backpacking Adventure - video



Better late than never! I've finally finished editing my video and it's now up on my YouTube channel! Since I lost pretty much all my footage from Bali (I can't begin to tell you how frustrated I am), this video only covers New Zealand and Australia. Editing this video gave me so many throwbacks and I can't wait until I can go on an adventure like this again!

I hope you like the video! And if you have any questions about where a certain place in the video is or just any questions about traveling, just leave a comment or scroll through my posts that are tagged "travel"!

2 kommentarer

  1. Can you belive that I have an Imagine dragons week and I'm listening to them all the time! and now your beautiful editing of the film and Imagine dragons song! Awww how amazing! <3

    The White Print Blog
    CGrabowska's Instagram
    SNAPCHAT: CGRABOWSKALIVE

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Hahaha! I'm so happy you like it (and of course Imagine Dragons was a natural option, I have an Imagine Dragons week every week...) x

      Radera

Latest Instagrams

© thatsellen. Design by Fearne.