Breakfast Buffet at Lill-Anna's

My circadian rhythm is completely out of order. I've been working many night shifts the past week and It has made me go up too late and go to bed even later. Even though, I forced myself up at 9am yesterday to go to "Lill-Anna's" for their breakfast buffet.
I've walked past this place plenty of times on my way into town, but I've actually never set my foot inside before. Well, better late than never!
Even though I'd only had about five, six hours of sleep I still felt ready for some breakfast with my lovely friends!
The breakfast was great, but there were unfortunately barely any vegan options. Despite that, It was a good breakfast for a cheap price and I will definitely go there another time again!

1 kommentar

Latest Instagrams

© thatsellen. Design by Fearne.