A Perfect Summer Lunch

Today I felt like having a really summery lunch. The weather has been really hot lately, and I've been craving fresh fruit and greens pretty much every single day. So, for lunch today I chopped up some salad, red and yellow tomatoes and some cucumber which I had together with a few falafels. I made a simple dressing to go with the salad from a few tablespoons of soyghurt, salt, pepper, chili powder and garlic powder. Since my lunch wasn't that big I decided to have a smoothie on the side. I made mine with frozen raspberries and mango, fresh berries from the garden (raspberries, black currants and red currants) and some soyghurt and almond milk. A perfect summer lunch!

7 kommentarer

  1. The smoothie you had sounds so good, I love eating salads & healthy things but I find them so time consuming and usually I'm craving bad foods with being pregnant. Really need to make more of an effort though! x

    Gemma Louise

    SvaraRadera
  2. This looks SO good! I'm always looking for new healthy lunch ideas as I really don't like sandwiches so this is perfect!
    xo April | April Everyday

    SvaraRadera
  3. Oh wow, this looks so good. Definitely a perfect Summer lunch. Thanks for reminding me that I need to eat lunch!

    Amber | y a c h t s m a a n

    SvaraRadera
  4. Wow, your blog is amazing! I love it! xx
    Would you like to follow each other? If yes, please follow me on the both of my blogs and let me know in the comments of my newest posts so I can follow you ASAP.
    Have a great day!

    Vildana from Living Like V & Stalia Is BAE

    SvaraRadera
  5. Pinning this recipe now, looks so delicious!

    ISA Professional

    SvaraRadera

Latest Instagrams

© thatsellen. Design by Fearne.