Vegan quorn salad

Some people use the argument that they don't want to go vegetarian or vegan because they don't want to eat salad all the time. While it's not true that salad is the only thing we eat, I'll have to admit that it's the perfect quick lunch or dinner! I love a good salad, it takes no time at all to prepare and you can enjoy it in your bed, in the kitchen or to go on the bus.
To get the perfect salad I try to get a varied mix of different coloured vegetables together with some kind of protein. The more texture and colour, the better! This is what I put in mine:

Salad of your choice (I used romain salad and spinach)
1 small yellow pepper
Cucumber
5-10 cocktail tomatoes
1 grilled Quorn filet
2-3 sundried tomatoes

I chopped it all up and put it in a bowl. I seasoned it with salt, pepper and some of the oil from the sundried tomatoes as a dressing. Yum! I usually go for chickpeas as the protein, but today i felt like some Quorn. The Quorn I use is vegan, but some of them include milk or egg, so make sure to check the ingredients if you're eating a vegan diet! You can of course change the Quorn into whatever you like the most!

1 kommentar

Latest Instagrams

© thatsellen. Design by Fearne.