My Own Homemade Hummus

I'd say that hummus is one of the things I love the most. Yes, I'm serious. It tastes absolutely delicious, it's super quick to make, it's healthy and it makes (almost) any dish way better! If you're a hummus lover like me, or just want to try something new, then this is the perfect recipe:

450g chickpeas
1-2 tablespoons of tahini
2-3 cloves of garlick
juice from half a lemon
1-2 dl olive oil
salt & pepper to taste

Begin by rinsing the chickpeas and put them in the blender. Add your tahini, garlick and lemon juice and blend away. Add olive oil until you reach desired consistency. Finish it all off with some salt and pepper. Voila!

8 kommentarer

  1. I also love hummous!!! I have never tried to make it myself though. Well, not yet.

    LUXESSED

    SvaraRadera
  2. Looks delicious! <3

    www.fashion-utopia.com

    SvaraRadera
  3. We absolutely love hummus but have never thought of making it at home. Your recipe looks so delicious, we must try making this now!

    ISA Professional

    SvaraRadera
  4. I've been wanting to make my own hummus for ages! It's so good for you and is so yummy! Definitely going to use this recipe now babe! Xx

    http://theemasphere.com/

    SvaraRadera
  5. I used not to like hummus, though I'm tempted to give it another go as this bowl of hummus looks delicious!

    aglassofice.com
    x

    SvaraRadera
  6. Nice post! <3
    Please view my blog! <3

    http://mirjanafashion.blogspot.rs/

    SvaraRadera
  7. Yumm, it looks delicious!

    xo
    http://www.carinavardie.com

    SvaraRadera

Latest Instagrams

© thatsellen. Design by Fearne.