Today's makeup + a quick Q&A


Carrying: A Small black bag from Sports Girl I bought in Sydney
Reading: "You Are Dead" by Peter James
Drinking: Tea, Water and Tequila
Shopping: What is that? I'm broke
Training: Gym, gym and more gym! 
Missing: Days at the beach in Bali, watching gorgeous surfers on the streets of Australia and eating breakfast on top of a mountain in New Zealand
Wanting: £100 voucher on Asos, a cat and a night out with friends
Watching: The Blacklist and Game of Thrones
Wearing: Same old clothes as last year. I definitely need to update my wardrobe!
Thinking: About the past, present and the future

Found this little Q&A at my friend Olivia's blog! 

15 kommentarer

  1. Love this! Thanks for sharing & Happy weekend♥

    xx OHIAMIHT BLOG

    SvaraRadera
  2. Ah, you looked stunning and I loved the mini Q & A, are you liking that book love?

    Kierra x Lavishingg

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Aw than you! It's so good, you should definitely read it :)

      Radera
  3. I'm also watching Game of Thrones!

    LUXESSED

    SvaraRadera
  4. This is a gorgeous photo of you Ellen :) Haha I'll join you on wanting a £100 voucher to spend on ASOS!

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice x

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you! We can share it if I get one haha! :)

      Radera
  5. You are SO stunning oh my god! 100 pounds on ASOS and a night out right now definitely would not go amiss haha x
    britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    SvaraRadera
  6. Love the lip colour! And definitely agree with you about needing to upgrade my wardrobe as well.
    - Samantha
    http://heythurrsam.com/

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you! It's 'naturally chic' by Milani if you fancy buying it :)

      Radera
  7. wonderful makeup !
    NEW BLOG ! please follow me : YOUNG BLOG

    SvaraRadera
  8. So gorgeous, I love your eye make up! I am in love with your blog also by the way, would love to follow each other.. let me know! x

    adelelydia.blogspot.com

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much! :) Absolutely!

      Radera
  9. yeaah game of thrones!!
    lovely q&a idea and such a pretty picture ♥
    xx
    Selina | Selinas Inspiration

    SvaraRadera

Latest Instagrams

© thatsellen. Design by Fearne.