Vegan post-workout meal

After a long pause from the gym I've finally got into my routine again. I've had to start off from the beginning pretty much, since I didn't really work out whilst I was traveling, which has been really hard.

Since I'm finally back in some kind of health routine, I thought I'd share with you what I ate for lunch today, after finishing a sweaty leg and core workout at the gym. Today I went for springrolls. I bought these springrolls at the supermarket, which isn't really like me since I love making my own food from scratch. I'm not really a fan of premade things, but these caught my attention since I love springrolls AND they're vegan!
I had them with chickpeas and grilled veggies, two of my current addictions. I seasoned the veggies with salt, pepper, garlic powder and rosemary before roasting them in the oven.

3 kommentarer

  1. Getting back into a workout regime after a long time of travelling must be really tough - though a fun process of watching your progress, I'd imagine?! This looks like a really tasty post-workout meal :)

    aglassofice.com
    x

    SvaraRadera
  2. Wow this looks super healthy AND delicious!! I love spring rolls too :)

    SvaraRadera
  3. Aww, this looks so yummy! <3
    Have a lovely weekend!
    Simimaus

    SvaraRadera

Latest Instagrams

© thatsellen. Design by Fearne.