Mini Makeup Haul

After months on the move, I felt very tired of the makeup I'd carried with me, so I decided to treat myself with a few new things. I turned my head towards Nordicfeel, and started my search for some new treats. Four days later these three goodies appeared in my mailbox!

Makeup Revolution Vivid Baked Highlighter in Peach Lights
I am a sucker for all things shimmery and glittery, so of course on of the things I bough had to be a highlighter. I've never tried any products from Makeup Revolution, probably because I've never seen any of their counters in store here in Sweden, so I'm very excited to try this one out! It's a sheer, richly pigmented, iridescent highlighter in pink/peach tones. It's gorgeous now, but I can imagine it will look even better when I'm a bit paler. This might be one of those products that I'll have to save until autumn. Not sure I will be able to though...

Makeup Revolution Awesome Metals Foil Finish Eyeshadow in Rose Gold
Another Makeup Revolution product I found interesting was this eyeshadow in a gorgeous rose gold. It came with a primer and a small tray to mix the products on. I have yet to try this out, but from the swatch I did using only the shadow it looked gorgeous already. Can't wait to wear this on a night out!

Milani Color Statement Lipstick in Naturally Chic
I've finally fount that colour! A darker, pink toned, greyish nude. I've been looking everywhere but I've never founf one I really like, until now. It has a creamy texture and feels moisturizing on the lips. The best thing about Milani is that it's both fairly cheap and cruelty-free! How good? I'm definitely going to buy more of these lipsticks since they have a range of beautiful colours!

1 kommentar

  1. Great post. That highlighter looks lovely.

    www.themakeupaficionado.com

    SvaraRadera

Latest Instagrams

© thatsellen. Design by Fearne.