Lumene Bright Now Vitamin C Hyaluronic Essence

There has been a new addition to my every day skincare routine: the Lumene Bright Now Vitamin C Hyaluronic Essence. Even though its long name may make you believe otherwise, it's a very simple product. I've been using it now every morning and evening before I apply my day or night creme.

My skin has been a disaster ever since I came home. It probably kicked off during the endless hours on the airplane on my way home. Even though I moisturized my skin numerous of times, it still felt like it would crack any minute. I also think my skin got in quite a chock when I came home since the humidity is much lower here than it was on Bali. Luckily, I found this product, which has changed my skin to the better in no time! It has gone from dry and patchy to soft and luminous; me and my skin couldn't be happier!

5 kommentarer

  1. Sounds like a great product to try, I will have to give it a try. Thanks for the recommendation :)

    www.thesundaymode.blogspot.com.au

    SvaraRadera
  2. This product sounds amazing!

    www.themakeupaficionado.com

    SvaraRadera
  3. It sounds amazing! Have never tried anything from this brand, but I need to check them out!

    xo
    http://www.carinavardie.com

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. You should! I have a few lipsticks from them as well which are really good! :)

      Radera

Latest Instagrams

© thatsellen. Design by Fearne.