I'm moving to London!

For a long period of time (as long as I can remember really) I've dreamt of moving to London. Well, after months of paperwork, e-mails and planning It's finally decided that I'll be moving to London in less than three months! You can't imagine how excited I am. Coming back after my long trip, my hometown has felt so small and boring. I love where I'm from, don't get me wrong, but I'm super excited to go back to the lifestyle of not knowing anyone and experience new things and places every day. I've been to London and a few other places in England numerous times, which has made me pretty sure that London soon will feel like home to me.

So, what am I going to do there?
A few weeks before I went to New Zealand I started my application for a one year study abroad programme at London College of Fashion, and a few weeks ago I got accepted to their Fashion Business programme. So that's what I'm going to do! I really love studying, which means I'm super excited about going back to school soon.´

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! And if you live in London (or anywhere else in England); I'll see you soon!

5 kommentarer

  1. Congrats love! Can't wait to see all your awesome posts from London!
    Kierra | Lavishingg

    SvaraRadera
  2. How exciting you're moving to London - I hope these upcoming months of preparation go smoothly for you :) The Fashion Business programme you'll be on sounds fab!

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice | Magazine Subscription Giveaway x

    SvaraRadera
  3. aww take me with you! would love to get fashion inspired on those streets! ♥


    Kisses,
    Claudia.
    www.thewhiteprint.blogspot.com

    SvaraRadera
  4. How exciting! Congrats! Can't wait to see your adventures from London!

    xo
    www.carinavardie.com

    SvaraRadera
  5. So exciting for you to move to London, it's a beautiful city!

    -Annie Huynh
    www.amwearing.com

    SvaraRadera

Latest Instagrams

© thatsellen. Design by Fearne.