BACKPACKING pt.2 - Australia

After five weeks in New Zealand we flew over to Sydney, Australia; the first stop on our journey along the east coast.
I've always dreamed of visiting Australia. Seeing the beautiful beaches, all the animals and enjoying the warm weathyer. Luckily, I got to do all that. I can now say that I've petted far too many kangaroos, swum at uncountable beaches and enjoyed the weather to its fullest.
I got to experience the Great Barrier Reef during a three days sailing trip in the Whitsundays. Even though the sea was rough the first two days, I had the time of my life! Snorkeling in the beautiful reef and watching the sunset in the horizon.
It's hard to write a post about my adventure. I've experienced so much during my time away and it's hard to summon it all into a small blogpost. Instead of telling you about all the things we did, I'm going to leave you with a few pictures and a promise that if you ever do a trip like this, you will have the time of your life!

2 kommentarer

  1. Five weeks in New Zealand followed by a Australia's Sydney? That sounds like so dreamy! Your photos look amazing - you absolutely suit the 'life of travel' :)

    aglassofice.com
    x

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. It was amazing! :) aw thank you! x

      Radera

Latest Instagrams

© thatsellen. Design by Fearne.