3 Things to do on a Rainy Day

We've all been there: not knowing what to do when all you want is to go out but the rain is setting stop for that. I just came home from a power walk (in the rain), and even though I try to convince myself that I have to get used to it (hey, I'm moving to England), I'm not really sure I can. So instead of forcing myself to go out even though it's pouring down, I might as well remind myself of, and introduce you to what I do when the weather keeps me indoors!

Play Sims! I've been obsessed with this game for way too long, and I still enjoy playing it, even though I'm 20 and supposed to be a grownup. Try it! I promise you it will keep your mind on other things while the weather is doing it's thing outside.
Another thing I enjoy doing is listening to podcasts. I discovered my current favourite podcast whilst out traveling, and I always listen to it when I have nothing else to do (or sometimes I listen to it even though I have other things I really should do instead). If you have an iPhone you can easily download podcasts on the podcast app!
Do some drawing! I just recently bought this colouring book by Johanna Basford and it's all I've ever wanted from a colouring book! I used to love colouring in when I was younger, and so this more advanced one is a perfect activity when I have some time to waste.

What do you do on a rainy day? Let me know!

6 kommentarer

  1. Oh my gosh - experiencing serious nostalgia right now, I used to adore playing the Sims!! I remember collecting all of the expansion packs for Sims 2 haha :)

    aglassofice.com
    x

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Oh me too! Even bought the sims 3 when it came out... Still love it haha! :)

      Radera
  2. Doodle are always a best way to spend free time!

    The White Print Blog
    CGrabowska's Instagram
    SNAPCHAT: CGRABOWSKALIVE

    SvaraRadera
  3. I used to love playing sims!! I definitely need to get back into it!
    Kierra x Lavishingg

    SvaraRadera
  4. I feel you,this is what I like to do on rainy days too!
    Beautiful post.

    Alexandra ~ Impavid Blog

    SvaraRadera

Latest Instagrams

© thatsellen. Design by Fearne.