Maybe it's Maybelline

My favourite eyeliner? Maybe it's Maybelline, the Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyelined 24h in 01 Black to be precise. It's the darkest of blacks and glides on easily, which is all I want. I used to do my winged eyeliner with a felt tip eyeliner pen but soon swithed to the gel when I understood what I'd been missing out on. I feel that the gel eyeliner combined with any great angled eyeliner pencil gives a much better and long lasting result than my previous eyeliners have ever done. I love it!

2 kommentarer

  1. Ah, i discovered my first gel eyeliner (Mii Cosmetics) at the end of last year and it's totally changed my eyeliner game - so long lasting, I get where you're coming from Ellen! :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. I've never tried Mii Cosmetict! Need to see what it's all about :)

      Radera

Latest Instagrams

© thatsellen. Design by Fearne.