(Back)packing : Skincare Edition

As I'm going on quite a trip starting next Sunday, I thought I'd show you a few things that I'm taking with me in my huge, purple backpack. Today's sneakpeak will be of my skincare. I'm bringing four simple products that will (hopefully) treat my face well. I've already started preparing what I'll be taking with me, and since I'll be away for months with just a 55 litre backpack I have to be minimalistic, which isn't something I'm that good at...
The product I think I'll get most use out of is this, the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water. It removes makeup effectively without needing to use any water. Normally I'd wash my face with a cleanser afterwards, but since I'm going to spend my first three weeks in New Zealand in a camper van, I'm not sure there will be water at hand every morning and evening.
This day cream is one of my favourites since my skin tends to go all dry ant patchy this time of year. It's the only face moisturizer I'll bring with me, though I believe I might have to bring a backup for when it runs out.
The last two products are for those days in Australia when I'll finally be able to wash my face every day. It's the L'oreal Sublime Fresh Skin Perfecting Purifying Gel Wash and the Eye & Lip Express Make-Up Remover (quite a mouthful to say). I've used these products for about a year now and they're definitely coming with me on my trip. They leave my face feeling fresh and without any mascara still stuck between my lashes. Love them!

10 kommentarer

  1. love it

    http://carrieslifestyle.com
    Win your fav your Fav Rosefield Watch!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Great post!

    http://www.bonaupetite.com

    SvaraRadera
  3. love all the l'oreal clean stuff! had one time the orage peeling ♥

    ThwWhitePrint Blog
    C. Caulfield Instagram

    SvaraRadera
  4. Awesome! Always looking for new skincare items! Also, I love your header! What font is it in!?

    Kierra | Lavishingg

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you! I'm not sure, but I found it on a page called fotor.com :)

      Radera
  5. Great collection of products to take away with you! I always struggle to know what to take when on trips with regard too skincare and usually end up taking too little away with me.. or forgetting something haha!

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    SvaraRadera
  6. They all sound like such great products, I've been using micellaire water lately and I really love it!

    lifeisashoe

    SvaraRadera
  7. I'd imagine this skincare post would be a miracle for those going on long trips and wondering what to do with regard to skin products! How long will you be backpacking for? :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    SvaraRadera

Latest Instagrams

© thatsellen. Design by Fearne.