Winter beauty wants and needs

I always do everything in my power during the winter time to get as glowy and gorgeous skin as possible. A glowy highligt, a perfect complexion, a hint of colour. It's not very easy when you're working in a fastfood restaurant, but so far my skin hasn't taken too much damage. I tend to spend too much time on my makeup nowadays, since makeup is something I love doing. Though I've recently found that I lack those quick-n'-easy products that'll give me that glow. Because sometimes I just wanna be quick about it and head out without spending lots of time on my face. That is why I want (need) the YSL Touche Éclait Radiant Touch and this gorgeous lip balm from Rosebud. Two quick products to splash on my face before heading out into the winter weather!

5 kommentarer

  1. I'm all over the dewy/highlighted look trend, it's so gorgeous and seems to suit everyone! :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    SvaraRadera
  2. I swear by YSL's Touche Elcait! Awesome stuff. :)

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    SvaraRadera
  3. Yep, YSL's highlighter is the one of best makeup products I ever had:) And I totally agree that it's especially important to take care of our skin in winter. Mine tends to get much drier than in summer, so I try to use moisturizing foundation. I didn't try Rosebud balm yet, but I am intrigued by its cute tin and your recommendation:) Thank you so much for sharing!

    YULIANNOVA

    SvaraRadera
  4. that lip balm is my fave! really want to try touche eclait as well

    danielle | avec danielle

    SvaraRadera

Latest Instagrams

© thatsellen. Design by Fearne.