Welcome to my instagram

Shopping with Ebba / My camera equipment / Breakfast in bed / Taking the perfect blog photos

Welcome to my Instagram feed, this week has been a busy one, thus barely no activity on the blog. I've been spending my nights at work and my days catching up on sleep. That's life if you wanna make as much money as possible during the shortest time period as possible. I'm tired, but it's worth it. If you're interested in what I'm up to, go over to my instagram for daily (or at least I try to) updates!

@ellendahlstrom

4 kommentarer

  1. Ah, capturing the perfect blog photos requires that extra effort - including cold feet outdoors in the winter! haha :) I'm on Instagram as @aglassofice if you'd like to connect!

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Haha yes! Love your instagram, followed! :)

      Radera
  2. Yes to breakfast in bed always. Your pictures are lovely!

    xx

    http://landofpermanentbliss.blogspot.com.br

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. It's the only way haha! Thank you! :) x

      Radera

Latest Instagrams

© thatsellen. Design by Fearne.