Tanya's Christmas Shortbread

Tanya Burr returned to her blog (yay) and with her she brought a recipe on the most delicious shortbread cookies ever. I'm a big fan of both Tanya and baking, so of course I decided to make the cookies she wrote about in her blogpost.
I'm very happy with how they turned out! Though instead of using star shaped cookie cutters as Tanya did, I decided to go for three different ones; christmas trees, hearts and moose. Look how cute they look together!
These are the easiest cookies to make, perfect if you're having a sweet tooth and want to make something that'll be done in no time. Try them!

4 kommentarer

  1. I wish I am good at baking but I always somehow fail everytime I try to do some baking. I am a hopeless case. Haha Xx

    eLLa
    every LiTTLE thing07

    SvaraRadera
  2. Aww, they look so delicious! Totally love Christmas baking! :)
    Simimaus

    SvaraRadera
  3. Yum! These look so good, I want to try the recipe too! :)

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    SvaraRadera

Latest Instagrams

© thatsellen. Design by Fearne.