Organic hand treatment

I'm all about the organic products, whether it's beauty, food or clothes. Organic products are always money well spent. My recent beauty purchase are these two 75ml organic hand creams which I've been raving about to all my friends. This time of year my hands are inevitably going to dry out, we've all been through it. These two are real life savers when it comes to dry hands! I've been using Urtekram's shampoo for a long time now and the hand creams seems to be just as good. Definitely worth a try if your hands struggle through the winter months.
 

6 kommentarer

  1. These products look great!

    Make sure to check out my Douglas beauty give-away. You can win a skincare set worth $65! :-)

    Xx,

    www.floortjeloves.com
    www.facebook.com/floortjeloves

    SvaraRadera
  2. I think my hands would be happy if I treat them with these organic products :)
    Many thanks for kind comment on my blog. Do you want to follow each other?
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    SvaraRadera
  3. Only now did I have the time to check up your blog! It's been on my priority list since I saw your comment on mine and may I say: I love it! The type of blog I truly enjoy reading! Keep it up (:

    xx

    http://landofpermanentbliss.blogspot.com.br

    SvaraRadera
  4. Och, perfect products!
    LOVELY <3

    SvaraRadera
  5. I can truly imagine how good the Aloe Vera hand cream must smell - there's nothing quite like organic hand treatments! Come to think of it, they'd make good little stocking fillers too :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    SvaraRadera

Latest Instagrams

© thatsellen. Design by Fearne.