My three favourite Films of 2015

I love cosy nights in with a hot cop of tea, some snacks and a good film. The year is almost at its end, and so I decided to make a very short list of my top Three films from the year that has past.
 
Cinderella
I obsessed with the original Cinderella film as a child, and when the new version of my old favourite hit cinemas I was more than happy to see what it was all about. As a true Cinderella fan, I will admit without hesitation that the new version definitely lives up to my very harsh expectations. If you're a lover of Disney magic, just like me, then this film is a film to write on your list.
 
 
Southpaw
Two words: Jake Gyllenhaal. Not only is the the most gorgeous man breathing the air on this planet, but a hugely talented actor (and boxer, it seems). Yes, I'm one of those who watch a film simply for the hotness of the actors involved, but I asure you that this film is much more than a shirtless Jake Gyllenhaal (even though I wouldn't mind it being just him, shirtless for the entire film).
 
Pitch Perfect 2
I spent 4th to 9th grade studying at a Music school, and films like these definitely makes me go all nostalgic. It's a funny, all girl power kind of film and the music will definitely give you goosebumps!

1 kommentar

  1. I also really loved Cinderella! My favourite movie might have been Jurassic World!
    Tegan xx - Permanent Procrastination

    SvaraRadera

Latest Instagrams

© thatsellen. Design by Fearne.