My Christmas Makeup Look

Merry Christmas! I'm Swedish, thus we're celebrate our Christmas today, the 24th. I decided to go for a simple and glowy look this Christmas. A touch of gold on my eyes and cheeks and a
hint of red on my lips (I struggle with wearing red lipstick and eating at the same time, so no full on lipstick for me today). This look took me no time at all, so it's perfect if you're in a hurry! Christmas is a time for me to celebrate with my family, so I rather save all my luxorious, glittery makeup ideas until New Year's Eve. Today I'll wear my simpe Winter makeup and a cosy, knitted sweater (perfect for hiding that food baby).
On The Face
Maybeline Fit Me! Foundation in 110 Porcelain
- My favourite base! Great coverage and looks flawless on the skin.
 
Maybeline Fit Me! Concealer in number 15
- Great coverage for both under the eyes and for covering spots.
 
Rimmel London Stay Matte Long Lasting Pressed Powder in 002 Pink Blossom
- This powder has been my favourite since bloggers first started raving about it (that is years ago). Mattifies your skin perfectly!
 
Bourjois Bronzing Powder in number 51
- A matte bronzer which works perfectly for both bronzing and light contouring!
 
Bourjois Blusher in 54 Frosted Rose
- The name of it says it all; a perfect frosty, rosy colour! A match made in heaven for us pale skinned blondes!
 
The Mary-Lou Manizer Highlighter from The Balm
- Can we please just take a moment to appreciate the quality of this highlighter? I mean look at my cheekbones! Can you see it, the perfectly golden shimmer? I love this product to Death.
 
On The Eyes and Brows
Anastasia Brow Wiz in Medium Brown
- I found this perfect shade for my brows in New York this February and it has ruined me since Anastasia Products aren't cheap here in Sweden...
 
Maybelline Colour Tatto 24hr in 05 Eternal Gold
- I raved about this product in my Festive Favourites blogpost and decided to wear it for Christmas. I love the creamy texture which looks perfect on its own or as a base.
 
Urban Decay Naked 2
- On top of the Cream shadow I'm wearing Half Baked (second from the left) from the Naked 2 palette.
 
Maybelline The Rocket Volum' Express Waterproof Mascara
- My go to mascara. Gives loads of volume and texture to the lashes!
 
On The Lips
Eos Lip Balm
- Everyone's talking about it. There's not much to say, it's a lip balm.
 
Mac Lip Pencil in Cherry
- This Mac lip pencil is the perfect red colour! I decided to go easy on the lips and smudged it out using some lip balm.
 
Again, Merry Christmas, and don't go easy on the food, it's the best part! x

1 kommentar

Latest Instagrams

© thatsellen. Design by Fearne.