I'm going on an adventure

Pictures from Pinterest
I've always dreamt of going to New Zeeland and Australia, and I'm happy to say that dreams are finally turning into reality! Can you believe it? Because I'm not sure I can... Me and my two lovely friends Ebba and Matilda are leaving in 37 day, that is January 24th, flying to Auckland, New Zeeland. We'll be spending our time traveling around the North Island for a while before flying to Christchurch where we've rent the typical hippie van (!!!) to take us around the South Island. After that we're flying to Sydney, Australia, to start our backpacking journey along the east coast until we reach Cairns. I couldn't be more happy! So, in the near furure my blog will be filled with beautiful photos from the other side of the world. Is this real life? I do very much hope it is.



Skicka en kommentar

Latest Instagrams

© thatsellen. Design by Fearne.