Glitter on my nails

You all know that just like a magpie, I'm a sucker for all that glitters. Yesterday's purchase from the glitter department was these three gorgeous nail polishes from Monki. I swear by Monki's clothes and I've recently found out that their very cheap nail polishes are just as great. I'm all about the Essie polishes, but if you're looking for a cheaper alternative, Monki has it. The three for two offer had me testing the different shades and glitter's on my nails for a long time before deciding on these three; Green Yellowish Light, Bronze/Copper and Gold (the names aren't as quirky and fun as Essie's). I love them!

3 kommentarer

  1. What a perfect colours for Autumn! Want them all! ♥
    I've polished yeasterday my nails with London Smog from Trust Fund Beauty nail polsihes. It's grey. Not Autumn haha

    The White Print Blog
    C. Caulfield 's Instagram

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Haha! Love grey nail polishes though, they look super classy! x

      Radera
  2. Those nail polish colors are so beautiful! x

    http://themakeup-gypsy.blogspot.com.au/

    SvaraRadera

Latest Instagrams

© thatsellen. Design by Fearne.