Festive favourites

It's that time of the year again, the season we've all been longing for since last December. It feels like this year christmas came way earlier than usual. I watched christmas makeup tutorials, christmas decoration hauls and christmas baking videos on youtube even before halloween. It's well known that I'm a sucker for the christmas time and me and my mum went on a shopping spre for christmas baubles mid november. I love christmas, period. The food, the carols, the Donald Duck Christmas Special (yes, It's a Swedish tradition) and of course the makeup. I'm all about the reds and the glitter (read more about my love for glitter here ), and here are some of my absolute favourite beauty products during the festive season! Have you tried any of them?
 
Isadora Wonder Nail in 646 Frosty Chestnut
A gorgeous sparkly varnish in a deep brownish red. Perfect to wear during a christmas dinner, paired with golden accessories.
 
Isadora Wonder Nail in 719 Forest
Imagine walking through a magic forest during the night. You can see the stars above your head and the full moon is shining bright in the distance. Now, put that on your nails and you have Forest by Isadora.
 
Ciaté Nail Pearls in Wild Fire and Front Row
What's there not to love with these super festive Nail Pearls?! Sparkly, shiny, gorgeous.
 
Ciaté Nail Polish in Mistress
The timeless classic: red. It's the colour of christmas, a colour that should be worn every day of December.
 
Maybelline Color Tattoo 24hr in 05 Eternal Gold
Why not paint your lids in layers of gold? It's christmas, the more festive the better! I've been a fan of the Maybelline cream shadows for long, and this is definitely one of my top 3 colours in the Color Tattoo range!
 
Isadora Perfect Matt Lipstick in 03 Red Carpet
It's the perfect matte red lipstick. Stays for hours and looks great even after a few touch ups (thus, perfect for a christmas dinner).
 
Make Up Store liquid eyeliner in Diamond
My favourite! 100% in love with this glitter eyeliner. Unlike other glitter eyeliners the glitter particles in this one is super dense and leaves an even finish which is definitely what you want. In search of a glitter eyeliner? I can totally recomend this one.
 
What are your festive favourites?

4 kommentarer

  1. I adore Ciate nail polishes and you've featured some lovely ones in this post. I'm using their advent calendar this year funnily enough too! :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. You do? Oh I wish I did as well, I'm just using (eating) the old chocolate one... Need a Ciaté calendar in my life haha :)

      Radera
  2. Loving this ♥
    Are Ciate nail polishes that good?
    http://www.thewhiteprint.blogspot.com/

    SvaraRadera

Latest Instagrams

© thatsellen. Design by Fearne.