All that's golden

I'd say 90% of my jewellery is golden. My favourite used to be silver for a long time, but now golden has taken over. It's on my beloved Olivia Burton watch from her Wonderland collection, It's on my earrings, my necklaces and even my scrunchie. Gold everywhere!
I've been wearing my Watch pretty much every day since I got it. It's all I've ever wanted from a watch and I couldn't be more happy about it. The old looking earrings are from one of my favourite stores, BikBok. Their jewellery is just as amazing as their clothes, and I believe that these earrings were the first ones I ever bought from them.
Another piece, in a more rose gold golden colour, I've been getting much use of is this Harry Potter inspired time turner necklace I was given by my dear friends Max and Gustav as a birthday present this year. Look how cute it is!
 
 

3 kommentarer

  1. I love Olivia Burton Watches, definitely on my Christmas wishlist this year! Nice post xx

    http://mazzlexo.blogspot.co.uk/

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you! I love them too! :) x

      Radera
  2. These pieces are all so lovely! I love the look of that Time Turner, what a great gift for a fan :)
    xo Kiki
    http://colormekiki.com/

    SvaraRadera

Latest Instagrams

© thatsellen. Design by Fearne.