A very Ciaté Christmas

As I'm a lover or traditions during the christmas time, I of course had to paint my nails in a bright red. Red is definitely the colour of the christmas season and there is no such thing as not wearing red during all the festivities.
I decided to go for this gorgeous, colourful, bright red from Ciaté called Mistress. After two coats of this gorgeous polish I guarantee that your nails will be the reddest red nails in the entire room! Sounds like I'm sponsored but no, I just love this polish very much!
Of course red is my favourite christmas colour, together with gold and green (I'm sure we all love those colours during christmas) and I felt very festive with nails matching the baubles hanging in our tree!
Merry Christmas!

Skicka en kommentar

Latest Instagrams

© thatsellen. Design by Fearne.