2015 recap

My 2015 has been a year of happiness and adventures, and I thought I'd give you a glimpse of what I've done through out the year by showing you some of the hightlights. Let's start in February, when me and my family went to New York! (See it in video form HERE!)
New York was all I've ever imagined it would be. Tall buildings, lots of people and beautiful views. Though the weather was freezing every single day, I more than enjoyeds our stay. If you ever get the chance to visit New York, do it! You won't regret a thing!
A few months later summer came to Sweden and with it came prom! Even though I'd planned outfit, hair, makeup and everything inbetween for months ahead, I ended up buying my dress the last minute. Originally I had my eyes on another dress, but when it arrtived in the mail it was nothing but a huge dissappointment. But thanks to trusty Asos, I got an even more gorgeous dress that arrived last minute and fit me like it was made for me and me only. I had the time of my Life!
A few days after prom the day was finally there; graduation. After three years at the Social Science programme we were done. The obligatory graduation cap and white dress had been hanging on display in my room for weeks, and it was now time to leave my lovely class and school behind for new adventures.
My summer was then filled with picnics with my girl gand and a a trip to France with my family (video HERE). I had an amazing summer with my friends and family, enjoying the great weather and late nights. Then autumn came and I started working. Work, work, work (still working). I spent and I'm still spending my days and nights either at the fast food restaurant where I work or sleeping/eating. But! That is about to change, since I'm going to New Zeeland in a few weeks time! How exciting?! My great adventure that I've always dreamt of is about to start and I couldn't be more happy!
I hope your 2015 has been as exciting as mine, and I wish you all a happy New Year and a good start of 2016. Love, from Ellen x

5 kommentarer

  1. Awesome post. x

    http://themakeup-gypsy.blogspot.com.au/

    SvaraRadera
  2. Your trip to New York looks incredible, it's still on my bucket list of places to visit! I hope you had a lovely Christmas Ellen :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    SvaraRadera
  3. Awesome recap! Loved reading this! I hope you have a great NYE, and an even better 2016!
    WritingMonique

    SvaraRadera

Latest Instagrams

© thatsellen. Design by Fearne.