What falling asleep sounds like

I've developed a habit of listening to music when I'm going to sleep. and now it seems like I can't go to sleep without it. Before, I used to toss and turn for hours before falling asleep, constantly focusing my mind on anything but sleeping. Lately though, that has changed. I'm no longer lying awake for hours, and I believe I have my precious spotify list to thank. This is what it sounds like before i drift away into my dreams:


Grimasch om morgonen by Cornelis Vreeswijk
The Boy by Tom Rosenthal
Come Healing by Leonard Cohen
Can't Help Falling in Love by Elvis Presley
Spirit Cold by Tall Heights

3 kommentarer

  1. You're not alone there, I tend to listen to an hour of music before I sleep - nice to know I'm not the only one! :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    SvaraRadera
  2. Love your post, great content!

    Only 4 MORE MONDAYS till CHRISTMAS!!

    MyLyfeMyStory

    SvaraRadera

Latest Instagrams

© thatsellen. Design by Fearne.