Current designer obsession: Ida Lanto

I need to get married in a Ida Lanto dress, preferably this one. Probably a few years left until I'll marry someone, but still. Ida Lanto has everything I could ever ask for in a dress, which says quite a lot since I always find something to complain about when it comes to dresses. I've been drooling over this white beauty since she posted a picture of it on instgram, and I've been imagining myself in it on my big day ever since. The perfect combination of something modern yet classy it what draws me to it; how could it go wrong? Surely, a few of the older generation would raise their eyebrows in shock when they saw the very exposed neckline. But hey, I don't mind! I need this dress, period.
Another of her dresses which caught my attention was this black beauty. I can't even describe how much I love it. I'd wear it every single day of my life if i could, no accessories needed.
You can find more of her clothing over on her website, http://idalanto.com/ .

6 kommentarer

  1. Lovely, thanks for sharing! xo

    www.eatlovemerry.com

    SvaraRadera
  2. If you ever get marired in an Ida Lanto dress, you need to invite me so I can see such a beautiful dress in person haha!! I agree the neckline sure is plunging, but you're meant to turn heads on your wedding day, right? ;)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Haha yes that's true! You're invited, i promise ;)

      Radera
  3. Both of these are completely stunning - think I prefer the black over the white though, I love the sheer fabric! x

    www.marfmallow.com

    SvaraRadera
  4. The dresses are amazing, absolutely gorgeous!
    I've just discovered your blog and your posts are really nice. Can't wait for the next one x

    www.osiarah.com
    Camy xx

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Yes they are, rhight?! And thank you, that means alot! :) x

      Radera

Latest Instagrams

© thatsellen. Design by Fearne.