Book love

 
I am, from the very core of my heart, a lover of books and an enthusiastic reader. I love to spend my time reading; during rainy days, in the back seat of a car, on the train and the bus, in my bed, in the library... The list goes on. If you're like me and love a good read, then here's three books I can't get enough of. Into The Wild by Jon Krakauer makes me want to explore the world. It's a book for adventurers and dreamers! Nineteen Eighty-Four is a classic that everyone has to read. I know that some find it a bit booring, but personally I love the way George Orwell express himself. Lastly we have The Unlikely Pilgrimmage of Harold Fry by Rachel Joyce. Just as the first book this one makes you want to get out there and meet new people. It makes for an easy reading experience and is a book I would totally recomend to everyone!

What's your favourite book?

1 kommentar

  1. i wish i could make myself read more because i do love it, i'll have to check these out!

    danielle | avec danielle

    SvaraRadera

Latest Instagrams

© thatsellen. Design by Fearne.